Elected the best hand from France in 2011, Christophe who for years led the spas of the hotels Coste and Four Seasons George V has inaugurated his own spa in St. Barth, the By Christophe Marchesseau.
Since then, he is one of the treasures of the island and above all, a symbol of well-being.
Christophe shares with us his five well-being tips in the island:
- Visit the island during the St. Barth Week Summer Camp, a whole week in July focused in well-being with daily yoga lessons by the specialist Diana Bourel.
- Take a guided stroll by the natural pool with the triathlete Loic Lapeze.
- For relaxing in St. Barth, I suggest a Janzu session of water meditation with Greg – it will bring you profound peace.
- Take the Gyrotonic expansion session at the Spa By Christophe Marchesseau, aka “yoga for dancers” by the activity’s founder Juliu Horvath.
- Have an astrological consultation with Hubert Delamotte.