The Puerto Rican ex-model is one of the gorgeous residents of the island and she has her own beauty square in Gustavia, a supercool nail bar that is a mandatory stop for the women. Idalmi also created eco-friendly nail enamel flasks with the St. Barth’s map.
Ida tells is the island’s beauty secrets:
- Start your stay with a stop at any of the three island’s drugstores and enjoy the French products collections.
- For La Mer products, go to the By Christophe Marchesseau SPA boutique in Gustavia.
- The unmissable view to Francoise Vandenberghe in the Tanagra space, an incredible aesthetics’ clinic working at St. Barth for more than 30 years.
- After sea bathing, prepare a hair moisturizing with pure sesame oil, it is magical.
- Combine your stay in the island with one of the colors of my new nail enamel collection.