Born in St. Barth, Apollon begun surfing when he was 10 at Lorient beach. The passion grew stronger and nowadays, the surfer travels the world searching for the perfect wave. However, it was at St. Barth that he broke every wave and he is going to tell us everything about the sport in the island:
- The best time of the year for surfing at St. Barth is from November to April.
- Christopher hotel is the best option for surfers. In front of the hotel there is a right point break.
- Another well located hotel for the sport is Le Toiny at Toiny, a beach attended only by surfers.
- At Gustavia, the The Loft villa has two rooms and a sixties surf-inspired décor, it is awesome!
- For surfing lessons, search for the teachers David Blanchard and Nathan Pages.