The island’s gastronomy is thankful to the amazing Italian that brought the most sophisticated from Italy to St. Barth and put the island in a super high quality standard. Besides the L’Isola, critically acclaimed as one of the world’s best restaurants Fabrizio still has the L’Isoletta also in St. Barth and the Via Veneto, in Santa Monica, California. It is between these two places that Bianconi divides the year, thus he knows well the best we have.
Among the male universe, he indicates:
- A La Cave du Port Franc wine cellar tour, which is at the beginning of Gustavia. Besides the best wine labels - Petrus, Lafite, Romanee Conti and Gaja, just to name a few the whisky selection grew a lot in the recent months.
- A pause at La Casa Del Habano in St. Jean to intercalate a Cohiba Behike 54 with a cognac and a good chat with the friendly owner, Sandrine.
- If you like rum, head to the La Gloriette restaurant in Grand Cul de Sac. Ask the waiter to show you the rum store they have at the back of the restaurant.
- The Vilebrequin store in Gustavia or in the Taiwana hotel is a must stop upon arrival to the island for short’s shopping, but I still prefer the brand’s linen shirts
- Eden Rock’s hotel’s store is worth a visit to get to know their Rolex collection.