The life in the island is full of wine. Be it white, to go with the fish at lunch at the beach or rosé, to salute the late afternoon at the pool or red, to go with the delicious dinner.
Laurent is partners with La Cave du Port, an unmissable wine cellar that offers a diversified selection of more than 200 thousand bottles of wine, Italian and French.
Get ready to make multiple visits to the wine cellar, but Laurent already advances his tips on the subject:
- Get in the island’s mood as soon as you arrive. Go to the Christopher hotel to watch the sunset from the perfect pool. Order a glass of Sancerre Blanc, a wine that is part of the hotel’s selection and salute!
- Savor a Brunello Di Montalcino that you can find in the L'Isola menu. Red, intense, this wine has very expressive fruit and herbs aromas. In the mouth, it manifests its ripe tannins integrated to its rich structure.
- Mouton Rothschild is particularly famous for its labels that every year a different artist develops. You can find this great Bordeaux wine at most of the island’s establishments.
- Here at the wine cellar, among thousands of labels, I have a thing for the Cuvée Symphonie. The constant search for excellence is part of this terroir, an exceptional option. The palate thanks such complexity and minerality.
- My favorite wine is from the late discoveries, the La Coulée de Serrant, probably one of the best white wines in the world.
Contato Laurent: email@example.com